Good news! CCFS Online is about to go digital.
Over the past several months the CCFS team have been working with our banking partners to redesign CCFS Online, providing a new look, making it more user-friendly and easier to use. Going digital also enables us to include enhanced security features providing greater ‘peace-of-mind’. Testing is currently underway and once completed, will go live in July 2017.
The redevelopment of our internet banking platform has required a significant investment of both time and money and has resulted in a number of improvements that will lead to a much-improved online experience. These include:
- Better, more user-friendly appearance. So, whether you use a PC, tablet or smart phone, CCFS Online will adapt and reconfigure the components of the website to the screen size and web browser you are using.
- Ability to customise the order in which your accounts appear on screen
- More detail about payees and payment history details making transfers less frustrating
- More secure login process including two-factor authentication (SMS Code)
- Secure Inbox allowing users to email CCFS securely directly from their inbox. Secure Inbox protects the confidential information often included in finance related emails from “hackers” or other unauthorised users who may access your emails.
Letters are currently being mailed to each account signatory advising of the upgrade and if not already received, won’t be far away.
No action is required by CCFS customers at this stage and the upgrade is provided free of charge. A revised user guide is currently being prepared to assist customers with this exciting transition.
Anyone wanting to find out more information about the new digital banking platform is welcome to call us on 1300 MYCCFS (1300 692237).