Over the next six months the CCFS MEA Visa Pre-Paid program will be further upgraded. New cards are expected to be issued in July/August 2021. The cards continue to be a valuable option for Church Treasurers managing a Minister’s exempt fringe benefits
The upgrade will be a positive step forward with features including:
- Email notifications for a low card balance and unsuccessful transfers to the card
- New look, user friendly cardholder site where you can view the card balance, view your transaction history, change your pin and cancel your card in the event that it is lost or stolen.
- Visa Fast Fund transfers for NPP participating financial institutions
- New cards will have an extended expiry date of 4 years from issue date
- Minimum load is $5 to a maximum card balance of $4,999
- No fees and charges – CCFS absorb the fees and charges on your behalf
- Direct debits from the card can be arranged
Key ongoing features include
- Eftpos transactions – Tap and go under $100 and PIN for transactions over $100
- International transactions – both for online and in person purchases
- 24/7 fraud monitoring and protection
- No cash withdrawals in line with Minister’s exempt fringe benefit guidelines
Over the next couple of months, we will be in contact again to let you know the specific steps required to successfully transition to the new card program.